Sunday, June 24, 2012

                                       This is original paint lines that were on this plane straight from Cessna. And ooh yes, I am putting the flaws back to how this specific plane was exactly out of the factory! The painter here at our shop just cringed when I told him I was putting the flaws back in on purpose!!


                                          The "N" numbers that were painted on the side covered up the original bullet down the side of the fuselage. When I stripped the paint off, I had a nice little present underneath, original paint lines!
This is proof that the venturi's were painted separately from the aircraft. The paint underneath the venturi that is. Also gave me another good sample of color that would not have been affected by mother nature. Lots of originality surprises coming from this old gal!

No comments:

Post a Comment