Monday, March 5, 2012

Just getting started

For starters, this is my first blog, so just getting going. Ill give a little history though to on the same page. I have grown up in aviation, mostly on the vintage aircraft area (1940's -1960's), and haven't lost a bit of love or interest for flying. We have a business where we fix, restore, and fly vintage Cessna's along with others. Barron Aviation.com is the website that tells all about us. Recently, I got a project of my own, a Cessna 170B, and am in the process of putting it back as close to 100% original as it was when it rolled off the factory in late 1953. This is just going to be a place for me to share the progress with those that are interested. Would like to encourage any interactions! The plan is to have it done by this summer. I have a lot to catch up on as far as pictures, but I hope that it is something that people will enjoy and follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment